We are here with the chocolate soufflé recipe. If you’re craving a chocolate dessert, you can quickly make this soufflé.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 150g powdered sugar
- 100 g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa), melted
- 100g butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 50 g flour, sifted
- whipped cream
- Baking tin recommendation: 8 ramekins with a diameter of approx. 6.5 cm, brushed with melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Beat egg and sugar until creamy. Add chocolate, butter, vanilla, salt and flour and mix gently. Divide the mixture between the containers (fill each two-thirds full).
- Arrange the containers on a baking sheet and place the sheet on the middle rack of the oven. Cook for 6-8 minutes. Remove from oven, run a knife around edges, flip, and place on serving plates. Serve immediately with whipped cream.
- You can make it a day in advance and store it in the fridge. Make sure they are at room temperature before cooking.
SATURATED FATS 9 g
CARBOHYDRATE 31 g