How do I paint the heater core? We answer the question. Are your radiators starting to look old? Are you ready to paint them or even make them part of the decoration?
HOW TO PAINT THE HEATING CENTER? (COOLER)
In cold weather the heaters also start to burn. In this case, radiators will also be more visible. If they are old, replacing them can be expensive, but it is possible to give them a completely new look at an affordable price. But how? Of course, by painting… In addition, it is possible to paint them in any color you want.
- wood/metal paint or radiator paint,
- base color (optional),
- Paint brush.
STEPS TO PAINTING RADIATORS
- Make sure the radiator is cold. Make sure there is no dust or dirt on it. Dust it off for this one. Then lightly scrape off the paint with sandpaper. Apply this process to the entire radiator. Next, clean the dust that has formed on it. You can also do this with the thin end of the vacuum cleaner.
- If you want, apply the base color first. If any dust or metal shavings remain, these will also appear when the base color is applied. You can clean them.
- Once your base color has dried, apply a coat of paint. If you want paint, you can also choose spray paint, although in this case the risk of splashing may increase. Applying with a brush will give you a cleaner job. Apply the second coat after the first coat has completely dried. You will achieve a better result if there are 24 hours in between. After completing the painting process, ventilate the house thoroughly. There may be a smell of paint for a few days. This may require ventilation from time to time. Also, do not turn on the heaters for a few days.
How do I paint the heater core? The answer to the question is: In contrast to synthetic gloss paints, Comfort radiator paint does not lose its shine over time and is easy to wipe off, does not smell as it is diluted with water, and does not harm human or environmental health. The very easy to apply and ready-to-use Comfort radiator paint is white in color. However, you can achieve the desired color by tinting with Bi’Renk Ustası.
WHAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED WHEN PAINTING THE RADIATOR (HEATING COIL).
- You should turn off the radiator you want to paint, clean and dry the radiator thoroughly before painting. You can use the main color perfectly by applying a thin layer of Bi’Boya radiator paint as a primer before painting.
- Bi’Boya Radiator Paint Comfort is ready to use. However, if necessary, you can dilute it with a maximum of 5 percent water by volume.
- You must wait at least 24 hours before applying the second coat of paint. After the painting process is complete, you should leave the radiator turned off for one to two days.
- Before the painting process, you can cover accessories such as furniture and carpets to prevent them from being affected by the paint and stains.
If you want to create stylish effects with small accents in your living space, you can paint your radiators to match your interior style. Choose radiator paints to achieve long-lasting and healthy results with this application. Normal colors can develop an odor when the heater heats up and can lose their opacity and vibrancy after a while. The new product “Radiator Paint Comfort” from Bi’Boya prevents all of these problems. If you want to create stylish effects with small accents in your living space, you can paint your radiators to match your interior style. Choose radiator paints to achieve long-lasting and healthy results with this application. Normal colors can develop an odor when the heater heats up and can lose their opacity and vibrancy after a while. The new product “Radiator Paint Comfort” from Bi’Boya prevents all of these problems.
If you are preparing your home for winter and want to extend your decorating approach to all areas of your home by painting your radiators according to your style, you can use “Comfort Radiator Paint”, which is very easy to apply and comes ready to use, and achieve long-lasting results and healthy results and even turn it into a fun weekend activity with your family. . Unlike synthetic gloss paints, water-based “Radiator Paint Comfort” does not lose its shine over time and is easy to wipe off, does not smell as it is diluted with water, and does not harm human or environmental health.
LET YOUR IMAGINATION SPEAK
Extremely easy to apply and ready to use, “Radiator Paint Comfort” has a white color, but you can achieve the desired shade by tinting it with Bi’Renk Master. With the colors that Bi’Boya offers with its Bi’Renk color chart, you can create an infinite number of colors according to your imagination and color knowledge.
HOW DO YOU PAINT BEHIND THE RADIATOR?
One of the most demanding and demanding areas in the painting process is behind the radiator. Do you want to paint the heater and the back of the heater perfectly?
If you have the opportunity, you can remove the radiator before painting the back of the radiator to make the paint application more efficient and easier. If you don’t want to deal with disassembly, you can choose a mini scooter that fits easily behind the radiator. However, before painting the back of the radiator, wrap the radiator with a protective cover or nylon to prevent the paint from getting into this area. First, select suitable brushes for this process. You can use brushes called finger rollers. These rolls are also known as ten rolls. You can remove excess paint by placing the brush roller on its side while painting the back of the radiator. So you can perform a perfect and smooth application.
How do you bleed the radiator?
Practical radiator cleaning at home: how do you care for the heating?
How do I clean the chimney? Methods for cleaning chimneys at home