How do you clean a washing machine tire? The question often arouses curiosity. Cleaning washing machines, one of the most used electrical appliances in daily life, is a very important issue.
One of the most important issues is the regular cleaning of areas such as the detergent compartment, the inside of the drum and the rubber in the washing machines where different types of clothes are regularly washed.
in washing machines”ball gripsThere is a hoop defined as ”. The bellows rubber is on the inside of the washing machine door. This part, which is in constant contact with water, should be cleaned regularly. Cleaning washing machine tires, when done carefully, gives positive results.
You may also be interested in this article: How to clean the washing machine detergent drawer? Be careful when washing!
HOW TO CLEAN WASHING MACHINE TIRES?
To clean washing machine rubber naturally, you can follow these steps:
- Before you clean the bellows of the washing machine first You should carefully remove the plastic parts.
- Next a teaspoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of baking soda You can start the cleaning process by pressing a clean cloth into the added water.
- With the cloth you make contact with vinegar and carbonated water You should gently wipe the bellows rubber from top to bottom.
- You can repeat the mentioned operation according to how to clean the washing machine rubber.
- After cleaning the same area You should wipe it several times with clear water.
- Then make sure that you have also thoroughly cleaned the inside of the tire You can put the removed parts back in. If you want, you can also clean the inside of the washing machine with vinegar water.
How do you clean a moldy washing machine tire?
Mold is caused by moisture, moisture and detergent residue on washing machine tires that are not cleaned regularly. The efficiency of a washing machine with a moldy tire naturally decreases. At this point, you can use natural materials in your home. How to clean a moldy washer tire:
- First clean the moldy washing machine ¼ cup lemon juice, 1 cup hydrogen peroxide and 3 liters water You must provide.
- You should put the lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide, and then three liters of water each in a suitable bucket.
- If you want, before you start cleaning You can wear a mask and gloves to protect yourself from mold spores.
- The water you prepared fill in a spray head bottle, Then you should spray the water on the moldy areas of the washing machine rubber.
- After spraying, you can wait at least 5 minutes and let the mold residue soften well. To clean the softened mold residue, you can use a damp cloth or towel. If the molds stick too much to the washing machine rubber, you can use sponges with more abrasive properties to help.
- After cleaning the washing machine tire from mold You can rinse several times with a damp cloth.
WHY CLEAN WASHING MACHINE TIRES?
A washing machine is an electronic device that consists of specific parts. The rubber in the washing machine is a part that is regularly exposed to water and detergent residue. Therefore, this part, which has a constantly damp structure, can develop mold and bad odor over time. The moldy and foul-smelling rubber of the washing machine prevents the laundry in the machine from washing properly.
Although fabric softeners and powder detergents are used, the efficiency of a washing machine that is not cleaned regularly is low. So, at this point, it’s not just the washing machine rubber; The detergent container, the drum and the inside of the washing machine should be cleaned regularly. Especially if you regularly clean the rubber of the washing machine, you can immediately notice the change in your washed laundry.
At the same time, you can ensure that the detergent you use in the laundry process is performing at its maximum. If you clean the washing machine rubber regularly, you can also prevent bad smells after washing.
How do I clean the washing machine? Clean inside and out with vinegar baking soda
What to do if the washing machine shakes or moves?
Benefits of throwing wet wipes in the washing machine (removing hair and lint)