How to care for Benjamin at home? Naz Irmak Saf (My Planted House) explained what to consider when caring for, watering and propagating the Benjamin plant…
You may also be interested in this article: Why does the Benjamin flower drop its leaves?
BENJAMIN PLANT AND CARE
The Benjamin plant is one of the most popular plants in homes. However, many people find it difficult to adapt to the environment and to find the right place in their care. What are the points to consider when caring for, watering and propagating the Benjamin plant?
BENJAMIN CARE AND TIPS
Here are Benjamin care tips:
-Benjamin plant likes bright places. It doesn’t want to be exposed to direct sunlight.
– Doesn’t like being moved. It should be viewed in a place where it will not be exposed to light, shade and wind.
It is a plant that quickly consumes the mineral in the soil. For this reason, the soil should be changed regularly every year. Since it also has the ability to accumulate salt in its roots, great importance should be attached to soil modification. Excessive salt accumulation in the soil will cause the plant to shed its leaves.
Ficus benjamina It likes bright locations with direct sunlight. It grows well in humid environments. Water plentifully in summer and spray the leaves with water. He would not like to change his place. Room temperature is ideal for its development.
WHEN THE BENJAMIN PLANT IS LEAVING…
I am going to tell you about a wonderful natural method that you should use when the plant’s leaves fall off. The steps you need to follow are as follows:
– Remove your Benjamin plant completely from the pot.
– Completely clean the old soil from the roots under water.
– Plant with new soil.
– Sprinkle cinnamon powder on the soil of the plant and water your plant without flooding it too much. The reason why we use cinnamon powder in this procedure is that it has healing properties as it is antiseptic.
WATERING THE BENJAMIN PLANT
– The pot and soil should be changed in spring. Watering should be done in a way that controls soil moisture and evenly wets the soil.
How do you care for, water and propagate bonsai?
You can read our related news on Difenbahya care, watering, propagation and tips at home.
CARE, WATERING THE TEARFLOWER OF LOVE
Detailed information on the care, watering and propagation of oleanders can be found in our news:
LOVE TEAR FLOWER CARE
What are the characteristics of flowers? Which flower to put in which room?