The kitchen is the heart of the home, so this area is a place where you can cook, engage in activities, rest and have fun. So keep these in mind when choosing a color:
HOW SHOULD KITCHENS WITH LOTS OF LIGHT BE PAINTED?
• Pay attention to the light. If it gets a lot of natural light in the morning, try warm colors that will soften it and make it more inviting when it gets dark.
You may also be interested in this article: How to paint kitchen cabinets? Colorful kitchen cabinet models
HOW SHOULD KITCHENS BE PAINTED WITH SUNSET LIGHT?
• If your kitchen gets more evening light, cooler tones will perfectly balance the orange hue of the sunset.
You may also be interested in this article: How do the 2021 color trends match interior design?
• FloorWalls, furniture, even service sets, everyday utensils… Consider all the colors available.
You may also be interested in this article: 3 different examples of kitchen decoration – how do you use colors?
HOW SHOULD OPEN KITCHENS BE PAINTED?
• If you have an open kitchen, consider other walls, furniture and cabinets in the main area. For example, blue cabinets will harmoniously match a color with a blue undertone. If your cabinets are gray, choose a wall paint that contains gray pigments.
You might also be interested in this article: Open kitchen models that make you want to tear down the walls
• Try not to choose colors of similar intensity in one room. Because each dominant color steals a role from the other and that tires the eyes. Instead, apply light and dark shades of similar colors for contrast and balance.
According to experts, these will be the biggest kitchen trends of 2021