We have compiled important details about caring for and watering Guzmania flowers. If you are looking for answers to the questions about propagating or planting Guzmania flowers, here are the details…
The Guzmania plant is a preferred indoor plant because of its appearance. Naz Irmak Saf (My Planted Home) shares her care tips with us.
GUZMANIA FLOWER CARE
- The Guzmania flower loves bright and airy environments. The environment should be ventilated regularly. Likes filtered sunlight.
- If there is a draft, wind or contact with other objects, the leaves will dry out slightly. Vitamin supplements should be administered once a year.
- It does not like extremely hot and cold environments.
- Shedding the lower leaves does not mean it is dying. It sheds its old leaves and forms new leaves at the same time.
- If the leaves turn yellow, let them fall off on their own.
- Its red flowers bloom in summer.
GUZMANIA FLOWER WATERING
- This should be done by controlling soil moisture and ensuring uniform moistening of the soil.
- Because the soil loses water more quickly in summer, you may need to water it twice a day.
- Care should be taken to ensure that the water of the Guzmania flower is ripe.
HOW TO PROMOTE GUZMANIA?
You can propagate the Guzmania plant by root separation. The most suitable season for this is the last two spring months of April and May.
WHAT IS GUZMANIA?
(Guzmania lingulata) It creates a tropical atmosphere with its red-orange flowers. Its showy flowers can remain viable for up to six months.
It likes partially shaded or slightly sunny locations. You should protect it from direct sunlight.
Extreme heat and extreme cold are not good for him. In summer, regular ventilation of its surroundings is required.
MEANING OF GUZMANIA FLOWER
Guzmania Flower Meaning; It is known as fertility and abundance.
CAUTION WHEN CARE FOR GUZMANIA!
Guzmania’s showy flowers can remain viable for up to six months. It likes partially shaded or slightly sunny locations. You should protect it from direct sunlight. Extreme heat and extreme cold are not good for him. In summer it wants its surroundings to be ventilated.
How do you care for lucky bamboo? Tips under 8 categories
Persian Carpet Plant Care and Properties – How to care for and water the flower?