Easy-to-prepare, tasty, and healthy snacks can get you off to a good start this month as the pace of work and school picks up.
You can differentiate the presentation of sandwiches, which are essential snacks, by creating stylish packaging. Wax paper and hemp rope are the most practical materials for this because they are always ready to hand.
- Baguette bread
- spreadable cheese
- smoked turkey
HOW TO MAKE A HEALTHY SANDWICH
- Finely chop the dill and mix with 1 pack of labneh cheese. Wash and dry the lettuce in a separate place.
- Divide the baguettes into 5 or 6 equal pieces. Halve the divided pieces.
- Apply the labneh inside first. Then arrange all the ingredients individually.
- Cut the parchment paper a finger thinner on both sides of the sandwich and wrap it around the sandwich in a roll.
- Tie the bow with hemp rope so that it is on top.
Chia Seed Yogurt Recipe (Breakfast or Snack)
Crispy apple rings recipe in the oven (recipe that balances blood sugar levels)
Quinoa salad recipe with lots of greens – delicious snack