We are here with the vegetable pasta recipe. A delicious pasta recipe from the oven with vegetables…
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- 250 grams of pasta
- 700 g fresh cheddar cheese, grated
- 200 g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 50 g cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 75g grated cheese (cheddar, parmesan, gruyere, etc.)
- Operate the oven at 180 °C and convection. Cook the noodles according to package directions and toss with the shredded cheddar cheese. Cook the cauliflower for 5 minutes, adding the cabbage in the last 2 minutes.
- Mix the vegetables into the noodles and pour the mixture into a large casserole dish.
- Grate the zucchini and sauté in olive oil. Scatter the zucchini over the pasta and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Bake for 15 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
OIL 27-18 g
SATURATED FATS 14.5-10 gr
CARBOHYDRATE 58-38 gr
Baked Mixed Vegetable Mucver Recipe (Serves 4)